Indulge in Naturally Luxurious Sleep
The BRISA Over-Sized Eucalyptus Bedding Set is crafted with the highest quality eucalyptus lyocell fabric, offering a lustrous sheen and silky smooth quality that feels like a full body hug. The inside is puffy and plush, giving you the ethereal feeling of serenity that you deserve. As you float into a world of unfiltered exploration and magical lands, let the cooling effects of the fabric keep you at the perfect temperature all night long.
But our eucalyptus bedding set is more than just a luxurious accessory - it's also an eco-friendly and sustainable choice. We prioritize the use of natural materials and are proud to offer a product that is good for the planet. With SĀNTI, you can sleep soundly knowing that you're making a positive impact on the environment.
We believe that sleep is a sacred ritual, a moment of tranquility as our mind wanders off into our deepest imaginations. Let our comforter transport you to a world of deep sleep and awaken your mind with a renaissance for the day ahead.To make the bedding appear the same as those in the photos, you must include a "Comforter" in your order.
A comforter is included in our:
3 Piece Set - 1 x Duvet cover, 2 x Shams
5 Piece Set - 1 x Duvet cover, 2 x Shams, 1 x Flat sheet and 1 Fitted sheet
6 Piece Set - 1 x Duvet cover, 2 x Shams, 1 x Flat sheet, 1 x Fitted sheet and 1 Comforter
10 Piece Set - 1 x Duvet cover, 4 x Shams, 1 x Flat sheet, 1 x Fitted sheet and 1 Comforter, 2 Pillows
- The duvet cover and sheets are made of a sateen weave of eucalyptus lyocell that is soft, breathable, and naturally wrinkle-resistant.
- Our comforter is made of 100% sateen cotton on the outside, and the filling is made of acrylic cotton. The weight of the quilt is about 10 LBS and it is very puffy and warm.
- Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- The Duvet cover features a hidden button closure with inner ties to keep the insert in place; Sham features an envelope closure.
- Yarn-dyed for rich and lasting color that makes it wears well over time
- Queen Size: measures 94" W x 84" L
- King Size: measures 94" W x 106" L
- Cal King Size: Measures 96"W x 108 " L
- Tencel needs special detergent.
Tencel fabric has good water absorption, softness, and high coloring rate. It is generally recommended to use neutral detergent. Pay special attention to the alkaline detergent for the color of the fabric.
- The washing time should not be long.
Tencel fibers have a smooth surface and poor cohesion, so they should not be soaked in water for a long time when cleaning. Strong washing and shaking should not be done because it may affect the use of the lines at the seams of the fabric, and it is easy to pill in severe cases.
- The stall of the washing machine.
Tencel fabrics are softened in the subsequent finishing process to make the Tencel fabrics smoother. It is recommended to clean with silk or wool soft grades. Do not use cotton or other grades, otherwise the smoothness of the fabric may be reduced and the fabric may become stiff. If the washing machine does not support these functions, it is recommended to wash by hand.
- The ironing temperature should be well controlled.
Due to the characteristics and material of Tencel, there may be many wrinkles in the fabric during use, cleaning, and storage. If there are any, please iron it at medium and low temperatures only. Do not iron it a high temperature, otherwise the fabric will be easily deformed and affect the appearance.