Stay Comfortable with Embroidery in Style
Our Empire Stitched Silky Cotton Duvet Set has a fabric that is lustrous in color, smooth, and cool to the touch. Its fabric is made of half silk half cotton ,that keeps you cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, making it the best and natural choice for everyone's bedroom. It is enzyme-washed for added softness, and its classic style complements a variety of delicate embroidery styles.
5 Piece Set - Duvet Cover, 2 Shams, 1 Flat Sheet, and 1 Comforter
- Our comforter is made of 100% satin cotton on the outside, and the filling is made of acrylic cotton. The weight of the quilt is about 10 lbs. and it is very puffy and warm.
- The fabric is made of high-quality half silk and half cotton, of 60-count yarn. The fabric density is 200 * 96. It is a high-count, high-density fabric. The weaving process is through satin weaving, which makes it have a soft, smooth, and delicate texture, which has a really nice feel.
- 600 thread cotton
- Half silk and half cotton is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you use it for years
- Overall very soft and cool to the touch
- Delicate embroidery
- 60 horse cotton satin in the fabric provides a light massaging effect, and its high absorbency makes you always feel fresh and comfortable
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel
- Queen Size: measures 84" W x 91" L
- King Size: measures 87" W x 94" L
Washable by Machine (Cold Wash)
- During Washing: Must use cool mild water, liquid laundry detergent as well. Please do not use bleach.
- When Drying: Highly preferred to use Tumble dry low (or Delicate/Gentle cycle) to avoid damaging the product. Use Wool Dryer Balls instead of dryer sheets.
- Whenever you want to iron it, use low heat.