Tranquility in Bed
Our Baffin Sateen Egyptian set is woven from 100% Super Fine Egyptian cotton (Gossypium spp) that has an 800-thread count per square decimeter. Its fabric is overall ultra-silky, soft, breathable, plush, and its silky touch provides you a noiseless and super cozy night sleep. It also has a lustrous color and smooth texture. It was enzyme washed for added softness, and its classic style complements a variety of patterns and styles.
To make the bedding appear the same as those in the photos, you must include a "Comforter" in your order.
A Comforter is included in our:
Size can be customized, and once the size is customized according to the request, the item cannot be returned or exchanged.
Duvet Cover Queen Size: 87" x 94" Pillowcase Queen size: 19" x 29" Flat sheet Queen size : 87" x 96" Fitted sheet Queen size : 71" x 79" x 18" ( for thick mattress)
Duvet Cover King size: 97" x 110" Pillowcase King size: 20" x 39"
Flat sheet King size: 97' x 112"
Fitted sheet King size : 78" x 80" x 18" (for thick mattress)
4 Piece Set - Duvet Cover, 2 Shams, 1 Flat Sheet
5 Piece Set - Duvet Cover, 2 Shams, 1 Flat Sheet and 1 Comforter.
- Made of 100% Super Fine Sateen Egyptian cotton. Sateen cotton is grown without the use of toxic, chemical pesticides, and synthetic fertilizers.
- The fabric is made of high-quality long-staple cotton, 140-count yarn. The fabric density is 400 * 192. It is a very high-count, high-density fabric. Made of satin fabric which is very soft, smooth, delicate, and has a luster texture, which is very good.
- Our comforter is made of 100% sateen cotton on the outside, and the filling is made of acrylic cotton. The weight of the quilt is about 10 LBS and it is very puffy and warm.
- Queen Size: measures 86" W x 92" L
- King Size: measures 92" W x 106" L
- Cal King Size: measures : 104" W x 98" L
- 100% fine sateen Egyptian cotton
- 800 thread count
Washable by Machine (Cold Wash)
- During Washing: Must use cool mild water, liquid laundry detergent as well. Please do not use bleach.
- When Drying: Highly preferred to use Tumble dry low (or Delicate/Gentle cycle) to avoid damaging the product. Use Wool Dryer Balls instead of dryer sheets.
- Whenever you want to iron it, use low heat.